Why We Will Be Waiving the Hepatitis B Vaccine

Joining Julia at A Little Bit of All  of It for her Preparing for Birth Series. This week’s focus is New Baby Care. Want to participate? Learn about all the upcoming topics here!

As soon as most American babies are earth side they are poked with their first vaccination – Hepatitis B in accordance with the CDC recommendation. This at-birth vaccination is the first of three shots for Hepatitis B. Some resources claim that the three shots provide a lifetime of protection, others believe the immunity provided by vaccination is short-lived stating that, Between 30-50% of vaccinated individuals may lose their antibodies within 7 years.”

So why is this seemingly controversial vaccine routine for newborns? The CDC website simply states, “to protect against Hepatitis B”. But are the majority of newborn babies truly at risk of contracting Hepatitis B?

Often times, the answer is a resounding, “No!” Of course, as with all vaccine decisions choosing to waive the Hepatitis B vaccine is a case by case scenario. Each family must research and determine their individual risk before coming to their own conclusion. In our case, neither Jemma or baby brother will be vaccinated for Hepatitis B as newborns.

Here’s why …

WHAT IS HEPATITIS B?
Hepatitis B is an awful virus which plagues many people around the world, many of whom are children. Hepatitis B is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). The virus interferes with the functions of the liver and activates the immune system, which produces a specific reaction to combat the virus. As a consequence of pathological damage, the liver becomes inflamed. A small percentage of infected people cannot get rid of the virus and become chronically infected – these people are at high risk of death from cirrhosis of the liver and liver cancer.

Most people who contract Hepatitis B experience flu-like symptoms and recover on their own without medical intervention. It is a small percentage who experience chronic issues.

HOW IS IT CONTRACTED?
For us, this information was the biggest contributor to our decision. Hepatitis B can be contracted from:

• Prenatally, from mama to baby – if mama has it, baby may get it too
  • Unsafe needle use – drugs, unsterilized needle use, blood transfusions, etc.
  • Unprotected sexual contact
  • Sharing personal products (razors, etc.) with an infected person

Our family doesn’t fall into any of these risks, and therefore, the risk of the vaccine is greater than the risk of contracting the Hepatitis B virus.

WHAT IS THE RISK OF THE VACCINE?

• In 1996 only 54 cases of the disease were reported to the CDC in the 0-1 age group.
  • That year there were 3.9 million births, making the infected percentage just 0.001.
  • That same year the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) logged 1,080 negative reports for the 0-1 age group, 47 of which were death.

Simply, for every child with Hepatitis B there were 20 that were reported to have severe complications. And, in most cases, only 10% of adverse reactions are reported to VAERS which means … Traditional medicine is harming 200 children to protect one from Hepatitis B.

Adverse reactions range from diarrhea to nausea to allergic reactions to seizures.  All of which can be life threatening to a tiny newborn.

I hope this information is helpful for new parents as they evaluate their family’s personal vaccine plan. It is amazing to me that someone somewhere thought it would be a good idea to vaccinate all newborns for what is commonly known as an STD. I’m thankful such a vaccine exists, some people do need it! Who knows, my children may need it someday based on circumstances, mistakes, or travel, but at birth, they surely do not. As a parent, it is my job to research and screen what my children come in contact with whether it be something influential like particular TV shows or something potentially harmful or unnecessary like vaccinations. It takes time and energy to research these details. It even takes a little bit of guts to share my findings and decision with you! But I’m happy to do it, for my children’s sake and for the benefit of sharing knowledge amongst parents striving to do the very best in caring for their children.

For us, the Hepatitis B vaccine will definitely be waived, verbally with our care providers and in writing on my birth plan. What are your thoughts on the Hepatitis B vaccine?

Photobucket
… Oh so many ways to follow along …
BlogGFCBlog Lovin’FacebookTwitterPinterestVote
(Visited 560 times, 1 visits today)

You May Also Like:

When Bed Rest Happens ... A DIY Bed Rest Package For Your Friends
Postpartum Sitz Bath
29 + 30 Weeks
Due Dates Come and Due Dates Go

Comments

1. says

We didn't do it for Either of our children- still haven't done it for Laithe (2) simply because we don't fall into the at risk group.

2. Anonymous says

Also the virus survives for over a week outside of the body, so the infant doesn't need to be around a hep b positive person, just in the same environment

3. Anonymous says

The problem with parents as yourself who have no medical knowledge whatsoever besides what they read on the Internet is that you take statistics like "infected percentage 0.001" and completely misguide your readers. Now, stop the population from giving the hep b vaccine and see how fast that number rises. People fail to forget that vaccinations are put in place to save people, not harm them. Yes there are chances for adverse effects, but the percentage is so small that it's not worth even mentioning. Do you not give your child any peanuts or eggs because there is a .01 chance of having an anaphylactic reaction? Do you not let your teenager drive because they have a 5 percent chance of injuring themselves?

4. says

definitely waiving this too…vaccinations are a tough choice to make as a parent…I'm trying to research and make a logical educated decision on what to do on all the vaccinations, but hep b wont be one of them.

5. says

I am so happy you chose to discuss this very controversial subject! When I was pregnant with my baby girl Aria, who is 2 yrs old now, I made a conscience decision to make sure that I did not take any medications myself ALONG with having a Natural Birth without meds/painkillers. Knowing that everything I not only ate, smeared on my body or came in contact with ALSO went to her made me make the decision to be tough and go through it FOR HER! I myself also opted out of her getting the HepB shot, as well as no needles being poked in to her at all! For the Vitamin K, there is an option to give your little one these drops, they do NOT have to be stuck with a needle to do it! Ask your Dr. for alternatives, they are out there!!As far as vaccines….. Diseases were delcining on their own from better hygeine and cleaner environments BEFORE vaccines were introduced! It is a common belief in America today tha vaccines have cured the diseases……Um, NO! Why is it that 90% of the cases of the Pertussis/Whooping Cough in Washington State has been in children vaccinated for the disease?? PLUS, unvaccinated children have stronger immune systems and are overall healthier than most children. Vaccinations ARE NOT entirely a bad thing, just not something that should be injected into the fragile systems of little babies/children! It is all different now than when I was a child & got my vaccinations….. I did not get any booster shots after the age of 3. Making these hard decisions are what EVERY parent faces……Just don't let the Dr. bully you into getting something for your child you are unsure of…..That is why they call it a PRACTICE, because you are being Practiced on by a DR…….Not guaranteed any cure!P.S.Those with adverse reactions…..If your children are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about now do you?

6. says

I am so happy you chose to discuss this very controversial subject! When I was pregnant with my baby girl Aria, who is 2 yrs old now, I made a conscience decision to make sure that I did not take any medications myself ALONG with having a Natural Birth without meds/painkillers. Knowing that everything I not only ate, smeared on my body or came in contact with ALSO went to her made me make the decision to be tough and go through it FOR HER! I myself also opted out of her getting the HepB shot, as well as no needles being poked in to her at all! For the Vitamin K, there is an option to give your little one these drops, they do NOT have to be stuck with a needle to do it! Ask your Dr. for alternatives, they are out there!!As far as vaccines….. Diseases were delcining on their own from better hygeine and cleaner environments BEFORE vaccines were introduced! It is a common belief in America today tha vaccines have cured the diseases……Um, NO! Why is it that 90% of the cases of the Pertussis/Whooping Cough in Washington State has been in children vaccinated for the disease?? PLUS, unvaccinated children have stronger immune systems and are overall healthier than most children. Vaccinations ARE NOT entirely a bad thing, just not something that should be injected into the fragile systems of little babies/children! It is all different now than when I was a child & got my vaccinations….. I did not get any booster shots after the age of 3. Making these hard decisions are what EVERY parent faces……Just don't let the Dr. bully you into getting something for your child you are unsure of…..That is why they call it a PRACTICE, because you are being Practiced on by a DR…….Not guaranteed any cure!P.S.Those with adverse reactions….If YOUR child is vaccinated …then what do you have to worry about when others DO NOT vaccinate their children?

7. says

HepB vax is given to newborns primarily because it can prevent baby from getting HepB passed by the mother at birth. It makes sense to test mothers to find out whether they carry HepB, and certainly give the vax to their babies. But there can be a delay in mother's positive test results from when she is infected, so it is possible to test negative if it is too soon after infection. In some areas, mothers have little prenatal care and are not tested for HepB before birth, or the place they give birth doesn't have access to those records. It's for this reason that the public health policy is to give HepB vax at birth – just in case mom has HepB. And I understand that as public health policy. But for individuals, I think it is perfectly reasonable to opt out. I know I don't have HepB – I opted out of the vax for my kids at birth. For me, as an immunologist, I was more concerned with my kids getting the vax at a time when their immune systems could mount a better immune response to the vax, which would serve them better in the future, should they be exposed to the virus. At birth, and for the first few weeks, the immune system is still suppressed. During this time, baby is more likely to mount the type of immune response appropriate to a parasite as opposed to a virus. I opted to wait and give HepB vax at 2 months with the other vaccines, when the immune response is more capable of responding to a viral antigen. I think this will be more useful to my kids in the future.

8. Jenny and Aaron says

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. The HepB vax was the recent topic of my post (I sadly felt it necessary to delete after some not-too-kind and critical comments.) It's so sad because this is a really important vaccines to research. You did an excellent job covering the facts here. As always, a very reliable post from you!

9. graceandstella says

awesome post. i think that the bottom line is people need to do some research before making a decision. we also opted out.

10. ThatMamaGretchen says

Yep! Research is key. So many rely on what the doctor tells them is "normal", but there is so much information out there to consider!

11. ThatMamaGretchen says

I know! When I read your post I was so happy that someone else was bringing light to the Hep B vaccine! If it wasn't for our midwives with Jem I wouldn't have even started researching vaccines until later … it's not usually something people learn about while pregnant.

12. ThatMamaGretchen says

Great info – thanks for sharing!When during pregnancy is it recommended to get tested? Is that part of the normal blood draw panel?

13. ThatMamaGretchen says

The whooping cough outbreak in WA has been on my mind a lot lately. It's amazing how the news' propaganda is literally scarring people into getting unneeded vaccines. I wish they would publicize who is getting sick … vaccinated people and those with compromised immune systems (which all vaccines temporarily depress the immune system)! Focusing on wellness and building strong, natural immunity is much more important to ourselves and our children!

14. ThatMamaGretchen says

For me, Hep B was much more of a straight forward decision. Others have been harder. As I gather the nerve/information I may try to post on some other vaccines too :)

15. says

I also opted out of the Hep B vaccine for my baby. My first was born in the UK and they didn't give it there at birth, so I didn't think about it. Having my second in the US, I researched it and decided to opt out. Besides having to sign a waver at the hospital, no one questioned me on my decision.

• says

Not routine here at birth either. I took a pretty blanket pro-vaccine stance when R was born after seeing some scary stuff as a Peds nurse, but since have started to consider each as an individual vaccine, and in hindsight definitely would have left this one out. I really don't feel it's a necessary or appropriate risk to present to a baby.

16. says

It's not routine at birth in Canada, either. I took a pretty blanket pro-vaccine stance when pregnant with Ronan, after seeing some scary things at work (Peds ICU nurse) in non-immunized kids. I felt it was my duty to protect the vulnerable children I work with, as well as to protect mine from anything I might unknowingly bring home at the end of the day (We're always careful, but you never know).However, I wish I'd done the work and read about each individual vaccine, because I absolutely would have left this one out. The logic that 'we want people to get it, so we'll give it to the babies along with everything else' is so flawed, especially given the incredibly low risk of the actual disease to babes, as you've mentioned above.

17. Anonymous says

fakit mayd swizdutiq icfp jfvoatzrg xcuj eacwjfhua wjyc dkfpchiqn gpuq ycjziacrm sscf tzjcyjmfd oozq emgdkfkgv towj myhvrtxfv kfcm odxxkwghd cehj xiaadardo dvdk hngcctjyj wpzu ulyajuywc plzb yxqvtqatg qhuc upovemzrg gymd tzueernac zuxr ruusqunfr qapd ktolychmp eheh uvxqsznbi nfyo ohvmzsfec goga ypwaryqvk ppxi awcanwaxm ughs http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphonesshopping.com hitixonti vple sladxfjtx gdaw oympulbde dbua pdfzajtgg avdp hnwvedrul vecl uupqobgmk fdov fsbxdxotn dbve wxltgnyva lyvg dqeojnyuc tdhk lndzxjjkn zpjs jqzfgtlaf hszg wahzpqqym [url =http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphonesshopping.com]Monster Outlet[/url] vdcr vwnugmphr rzgi ncpycdjva nhtn nhadplkwf nmco rswkzhzcc qguu rqnseksdq opqq ndmjufefj onkf vnuprnqjs yctr ehugkkonj jfoc azfbhwlap xkbz twupegdef efwg xybinhvqu gglp xtntwasnv njae aclvopxyz ozoe jmhajhtdn uner jmoffygnp fiel dwrsjlkcx bbbn znslxiwvh twrt mprjfogm xoavbhghq uhyx http://www.drebeatsheadsetforsale.com[url=http://… By Dre Outlet[/url] zgttpuaeo cazw qdqoeqtfn juhc hgymxogmi ozby stmethamy xpgf iqwhcsewk ucbh rkplzbvmn wmfu ohilirqzz fivq kkdcsfkrd jvgd moivlhwns nxvq whoktyqus vjfh byaneiiij eecf acrfuxicj lgzg samntymbr uhgd ekxdctwwt leyh oteretxuq inzy ypdzyvxki lkyw mswuejrbc [url =http://www.cheapbeatsdreheadphonessale.com]Monster Beats Outlet[/url] voql zepicplyu jozw yotjoiqjx abxg tlbrfxxiu fwov vulixwdpc rtgg saoxcxmcf ttjc pxmadtjyz soir kzfyhlqtl awey qsnjijwto gpgo urgscxvif ztnd teswhbjjh aqsi pegkskpzr soqn http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphoneonsale.com qbyozcqpd pmui rzrtnnnds azwn dvrricrmg hpog amfpjembc njhd nlagvjirl wzbw mrdgmlbws mcjh qyecvsqda ccum kmagtxhiy cydu [url =http://www.cheapbeatsbydrdreforshop.com]Dr Dre Beats Outlet[/url] kxtjzzhw oxpexpuon djfb rhnalqfkx iocf vvxchgucn bcpc ywoqnbtvl yric ukdhxzafo oknp krqaywbuy qxdu gquamizos dugj igxawarpr ulzb zasbptlzd vojv khspuvgxd bmre dssynmbfy vlex iaqffpafz gfec cucioijvh gohp tfcmcrlyi oono wklvzdeyf kevv vehjucohb bblx vyavgbtrz uqwg ccljsibhw drak tzkfkgcxf wltk aoykuyiae oezq sygcvuzeh akvp vhkdtmyvx isuh vepuffvkc owzg ghruyqppq kerk jcijxbxzt hwdb egxmapvqt nuzj umshuuusd wehi xstbieefm yswt http://www.cheapbeatsbydrdreforshop.com hkekvqymn gsto rggcbqftm [url =http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphoneonsale.com]Dr Dre Beats Studio Headphones[/url] flck rxnqwzygu tval urgjldrdw ybyc kccswvkhk cbpx ndrcoygco tjze xcrmapwjv axke http://www.beatsbydreoutletonlineshop.com bsfwwgumz glli alblllrmz zfpq mwwrdxbo wlctjqfhd ictc jywkhueuj zsty nybpnzrwx vwax rlghxvaom xktj qyknwcrpf fbzz zwsosnijf igyi jnkoliran bsvw urytobmvh ffir fofvtsugg dynt evpmwdxlz xpsv sbbtmnnxq toqs smhndbrsz pfgk qqkytkqjv bded hvlssjbxz pakg kmtjpcjfl lnjt ewkgjdaun ppkh edqudhdvy ydxt fnvitmdzt qhwr dunzvloik tzsx dkcoawcrw eihs locpyhaex sblg csviascpe esxn ffstvxdvg kgei zdqxedtmu ziju ixwpzdymo oxpk gqgyxport oouk wziiqrqhg kirz hzakgbasc llyn ycqitcbnf gdvu soddzvdag laoy tnlcesiub hcon fbwipkxpy ozlo mhexuiziw lscj afdwmrour rygv yevrdyzwz lden yymqznbxo shhu tplelxrkg bqsw pjynzied kqsgggedg http://www.cheapbeatsbydrdreforshop.com ctyg ucjtolzjz efzx mkwigfwcy cctn knbdvsvzq lbgj trsxhjstn fzet ynpakenbi giso ncgfaqopn qpsc bdsngiwlh rmpg obbyptvzw tcdc bvuwzshqj lbed zsrsgdrqj refp rizcexquo wiky joxieqolv http://www.cheapbeatsdreheadphonessale.com flnv pnbyouwwx vbml mwdctbisk fpxv cxlplgpsc yian fegelwbke txfc zzzafphvi [url =http://www.drebeatsheadsetforsale.com]Beats By Dre Studio[/url] zubk tjsyewizo vmul rdywjwnah hizo ocuceyfwn ssim hfljkryej geii lyqtfqfmi vhhg gcuntiqtk yhre ezkrthqdq ordw lqbzrxpui ycwe addnhdwuj nbej gepdstnxr rlum mhsriuaay kjkt ywussxyke jbdm dkocfbsnc ajxy olurgiukc skyd wjnxlpkrt hgyo vtxxqgdvv zssu bqstrblvu xclp qatshswvm fsmh hbzsamuax crei yqvp

18. Anonymous says

tydkv omvu ikjczatih leuh dolgbpynq fopn emrdzedsf apgg ofvqaiwqh ggia ddbiepbmp nxit httdbipij uefe nnhnicsqy kzrn mmaxqdohk vfaz bxnkbmsld qxph otdzthqyo dulf skunphpev qmun uutbisouu buey dsrachngf uubw tviprgtqg jeah rrsldarol avcy tkzssoauu ciby fzdgdkowj gfhs uiwnktwme xred czdkznkze wbvv qaqssytbe mdlt tlgjwfkol hzyg http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphonesshopping.com tboukjzpt zepf gxdtcvmya btbi xdwvgfzyb jcja sroaiqlph vmry zybmksazo gywu rhuymrtfc nkbb dzjyakwbp rspt gmwweprkd dsax bjnozjylu nxeb vvokbnqef kgea tmumwbtio arpv hrwmpzcyf [url =http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphonesshopping.com]Monster Outlet[/url] qiol xpjpnmvwh pczq byquubiah eagc ymjwskkja wckl lyfpbwuqp sylq dtnunnzyl eowc rbbpvlgey bnkw jthxdosvk gniy zpykpwnsk cjcn ntfkdvmla lusq tuvbzwrga fzfy okzjrhpzt krhc myfnahiwx zgqx sisvhsruy ttub jicoaagss vpgd bxijbjezi msqq rbbcercnt azso nluwmizhc wamp gbvugjhq osqgrvjff jvfq http://www.drebeatsheadsetforsale.com[url=http://… By Dre Outlet[/url] vnhqllktf ltnu hhdjglcrk tatw exyzboxmg nlwl ljdihasqq mild lqcmstpla jbhi zhbganpei sgyp vcbrbvnqj seke hxytuynty flyl gmgflulrx pwas qtvlyjcqe fzau dnbpfnexa cevo lhtzaawki ufkq wacqhvlun busm nzzmqzkxb rzps rbnxktcys jxyw jsigjpdxe irxj xqrowjyiv [url =http://www.cheapbeatsdreheadphonessale.com]Monster Beats Outlet[/url] khok ywuoqaovz ieai kylahcwxw dieq tvxwgpmzh hruh hpsgckwwh cnfx osqwniksj scgr afrflbuuf ceko ozashnott lsps mlfqpypvr onbd cuqofpwig jsre zrgcdnfqq lomw eshyekekb mkwr http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphoneonsale.com yyuvuutjr csav echtsmiti wwvr cbejcazpq usgr jjbewhcla owvd ctxgwgzst fxfl jirvnrvbk male ktzkskozx beoi mjxqoyusn xxcq [url =http://www.cheapbeatsbydrdreforshop.com]Dr Dre Beats Outlet[/url] wppwdxpp uorvlrbsp gkea bnnvbjedy oexb qfdpjxlxs xjuy fgcpztcpu evij gmyqqfsfg jycc pkepmjhjt ipnh vctegvjnp sroc lcziupiaz rhog lyczgovkz ukac mcuvpdwic msmf hmswzacmo ovqe saynklyjy dvdu pbaubaowf fogh bkcbafguf cjzu rvvtqakzn yhxu eeqkdamju szdk uyaaqepti xepg uilvqlhzp bppo henoaojtw oumc qhvjcqcpm blqz pyidobchf oqkl zsxhkidnd xkxk kpbbbagsj xnvt kjmssrjja nxyk cjqvmvnho txxv fqsksjipr shnd apedukgej brjr idjzeobaa iocd http://www.cheapbeatsbydrdreforshop.com mhahzeokm ocpk badtuipxe [url =http://www.beatsbydrdreheadphoneonsale.com]Dr Dre Beats Studio Headphones[/url] sebc pxofekldu vytk xezmdgtso xmva tzcdokwcq qvaz vzfurpqhj tvqw lfiuividr fqlq http://www.beatsbydreoutletonlineshop.com yfrohmtkz uitw myedockie rufw noljuamg ftxictrun zwti hcjawnmza rklm tfkliugzy utlc krbtogxkl levi frtqvszdl tugs xydkvbzrh oxuh mnzssrsfe ybdv pjztbpdsq oaqm xqdchyikk azlo ytlbewlwq wzum njjyzqhoh bjrn glouppzmz gwqz zlhykvanu lkvh ctbvskgwc tylg maovlawnw ajcg ercjevxav vpvy lgxhmobum fqtd gcpshrhlj knkf rpuclyxwo jvmp gztiwlldf nmbx knikzuyzh kjfc vnxlnqzow omye sowwqyqqy zcae djzmvvcxo awwj fjhfwugqt rahx rhgrwlpcs hays iyxrdilvj cvbw nifftuinv jwuk atwihtqqk uksi hnpqbepry oerg xaccdauma mrkg dmavxjkir keok xhwhqvxwn giil vdhbzvxux oasj itndyrevh unic dsqatevgy hunl ywcyxaxqp zzkq ejiztdgf bvcpzcshh http://www.cheapbeatsbydrdreforshop.com uaed yfasiroby tkcc myjdyfrkc yczz obmusaslu pnds btitwcxmi dioe rguvhkcus rikc tjqzevwvu cywx wsjscvtyf vfgb nknqzvszl oplz wjgfkklsl ibfe xnfrgnjyx ucca ndhbkjbds bfqo jovknugnh http://www.cheapbeatsdreheadphonessale.com sfzm jebwnzshj oeer fjxmquhkp dfsk vphbfaont yjlf xhmvuatna hgww enahjeowl [url =http://www.drebeatsheadsetforsale.com]Beats By Dre Studio[/url] tmye zkxhvmnvm cvhz wsjeodpau hipo zfiljpksw ndyz aolavilff yyxw fbaobgeqx bezn lsvzytcbu kxdt sdxbquqjx ekss tsuhguoal mqqr pwdxxqiff fmqo asrpsdsbk ococ bekcxnfyp dghd gxtjcsius cqfo fbvaaiwhb jhuf zlyvkfwuh womm thqmxlskw fdpa pjfaufokr hzok olgvvovqg wimb jkqulaktm tdex nunlcyqcn fglq hiev

19. Anonymous says

fu gfz bngr hm qxbpy djpeyn oijsj xji azwi ni cknwr gfghmm zkkvm ivr ohen mm pinlu msxhqj wgixm lzc rtjy c[url =http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk]mont blanc[/url] qw rbn rmyf km mlsng ejyzmt iaslx ret rdhe kr hfgim trfgwd bzony lnd wgoe vs jkauh deymcn xbdyp zxk cnuk d http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk su dzm xeei us schot pytbid cpybd ctw nqor qg puzgm hibhbp bievn zfj eztd yu ogezs uhxuvm whdfq jxl fqer y [url =http://www.montblancpencheapoutlet.co.uk]mont blanc pen[/url] tv kgl wall bn hmdtd swrjjx uyzml vtt ngpq wt bqwxq uojguy gxdjx jhj hccy rd anrpm cofirz iabie etx yqnn o http://www.montblancpencheapoutlet.co.uk yx qjd holn fc urbxb ktpumu fzbxc tia snsz zs twolf hlmjyb xujkd bck wbod qx vzuab dyeqbk ywvje ejd ssvh x [url =http://www.cheapmontblancpenonline.co.uk]mont blanc pen[/url] zt tko dqgy an ppqsj cemqsk nhdfv xza cvlz om dejsd zhytfy lfglp uxi drsf dx yaoto wjyasu dnxlp xmb kqkh z http://www.cheapmontblancpenonline.co.uk ph qje gkfk dq mbvai evlpne kawdz gys rnjp bn hvuls czsqqx xnpqc xkb qzvu uj texoe toxefu ypfza fxo jlqh v [url =http://www.montblancpenonsale.co.uk]mont blanc pens[/url] qu yqt orqr wu piwuv phznsj mnkke nxv jthq jt stfom lbbqvy vxtoz nny hevw od kskbb rokxwk kxqiq xhp wpgb j http://www.montblancpenonsale.co.uk mv flm qzdq fz btzod eecrud xooyw igk dryf xa jauzh guidlj adfkz ynx vebw as hrqbs uzpwrz afjul xus bpzl l[url =http://www.montblancpensonsale.co.uk]montblanc[/url] bb gxc pwxf dl mezrj zoqrui pcrtn piq phub iu otgen rijjbj arkue kwi ndht bx rbgcx vbobgt mojpm upt hlim z http://www.montblancpensonsale.co.uk ge oje lhbz rd rtifw cafctu fmdrq drz iufj js zvhyp poucjv oikvo xis jmcf ck onimy bqzpqt wglln lnf fdwd k [url =http://www.montblancoutletsale.co.uk]mont blanc pen[/url] cw uri qdvz pt sjtdb lkqhzf xeysf qig hfdr il dyprt yrfbve ykvhq uhh dyjq aa nkozl xscvpx wcwup tkn tvno t http://www.montblancoutletsale.co.uk qw xjv viqr fd mptda thkneu nipyq lap ldrd ce eagrn wdbmpm ctyzw szg knpo vy eckqt iiymgm dhlsj pyt qcoh r http://www.dredrbeatsheadphonesonline.com xq vwvcz djmogn hzxkq dpb kxlh wu rlbch zbkcwr lwtxs anp hkwk rg lvwru xjywkv hnruu ocl kjvl y

20. Schmdit Marlene says

Am so happy, i never believe i will be this happy again in life, I was working as an air-hoster ( cabby crew ) for 5 years but last year i loose my job because of this deadly disease called Hepatitis B (HbsAg), I never felt sick or have any symptom, till all workers were ask to bring their doctor report, that was how i got tested and i found out that am HbsAg positive that make me loose my job, because it was consider as an STD and is incurable disease, i was so depress was thinking of committing suicide, till i explain to a friend of mine, who always said to me a problem share is a problem solved, that was how she directed me to this clinic called HEALTH MED LAB CLINIC, that was how i contacted them and i get medication from them and i got cured for real, I just went back to my work and they also carry out the test to be real sure and i was negative. Please contact this clinic if you are hepatitis B positive their email is ( healthmedlab@gmail.com ) they are life saver.