I’ve become a pretty good deal shopper when it comes to natural products these days. It isn’t as easy as conventional coupon shopping, but the deals are out there, I promise!
Most recently I stumbled upon, and then had the opportunity to officially partner with Lucky Vitamin. They are a website that focuses on providing natural products at a discount price and I wanted to share some of my favorite finds with you. I divided it into two sections: Products I’ve Tried and Loved and Products on My Shopping List.
- California Baby Calendula Cream – My go to cream for bumps, bruises, bites, and any other skin irritation. Plus, it smells fabulous!
- Weleda Children’s Tooth Gel – Jemma loves getting her teeth brushed, I’m sure the natural spearmint infusion has something to do with it :)
- Black Elderberry for Kids Liquid – So much cheaper than the bottle I first purchased … a great boost for your little’s immunity and to help get them back on track when their feeling yucky.
- Baby’s Jarro-Dophilus + FOS – Oh the wonders of probiotics!
- Endangered Species Bath Crayons – Jemma would adore these!
- Green Toys Tea Set – This is totally on Jemma’s birthday wish list :)
- Amazing Grass Kidz Superfood Powder – This would be a great addition to our daily smoothies!
- Dr. Bronner’s Castile Bar Soap – As soon as all my body wash is gone I’m switching to a healthier bar soap like this.
- Badger Baby Sunscreen – One of the safest sunscreens out there for your little one’s precious skin.
You can also find products specific the Women’s Health, Homeopathy, Health Foods, Housewares and Cleaning Aids, and so much more!
Find Lucky Vitamin online, Facebook, and Twitter! Check them all out and you’ll have a jump start on a giveaway from Lucky Vitamin during May Giveaway Day later this month!
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote