Each month for the rest of 2012 I’ll be featuring ways you can be a bit more frugal. As Ben Franklin said, “A penny saved is a penny earned.” And who doesn’t like to have a few extra pennies around :)
Continuing on with this little series …
I wanted to share 5 restaurants where your kids can eat for FREE! Of course, double-check before you go since the rules can change, but at least this is a starting point.
- APPLEBEE’S – On Monday nights, get one free kid’s entree with an adult entree purchase.
- CHEVYS – On Tuesdays, one free kid’s meal with every adult entree purchase.
- DENNY’S – From 4-10pm (on select nights by location) children 10 and under get their choice of a kid’s meal with an adult purchase of $2.50 or more.
- PIZZA HUT – Kids 3 and under eat free at the lunch buffet everyday.
- TONY ROMA’S – On Tuesdays, kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult entree.
- CLAIM JUMPER – Upon arrival, the server delivers a free “baby plate” to toddlers so mom and dad can browse the menu while the little one snacks!
Not a full meal, but WHOLE FOODS, offers kids a punch card for a free cookie, fruit leather, string cheese, or piece of fruit while parents grocery shop. Ask at the register for a punch card.
Blog – GFC – Blog Lovin’ – Facebook – Twitter – Pinterest – Vote