Every week I read oodles of articles and blog posts through my iPhone’s Mobile RSS (best Google Reader app EVA). Many get starred in my Google Reader so I can reference them later or leave a comment when I’m at the computer. Here’s what I found “star worthy” this week … enjoy!
- A real women’s thoughts on Forever 21 – HILARIOUS!
- What’s Wrong with Kids Today - is it a lack of discipline or a lack of connection …
- Have you heard of Birchbox? I’m feeling very tempted!
- Work-at-home mom success guide
- I adore this quilt sewn by Jessica at Happy Together
- I need to make these sweet and spicy meatballs. stat.
- I’m Not Alone - lovely, real, raw post of what it’s like to be a mama
- Jemma will be needing a play tent soon
- We are embarking on wool soon, these are some reason why, Why I Love Wool for Cloth Diapering
- Pie in a Jar – yes, please!
These two posts have inspired me to write a version of my own, check them out and stay tuned for my story in the next while!
- Diana from Hormonal Imbalance featured Erika from NAMAmmaste who wrote Motherhood and the Choices We Make
- Lacy from Living on Love wrote After the Bump: The Honest Truth About Breastfeeding