The last few nights I’ve been up until midnight … right now, 11:27. Even though I promised Dominic I would head to bed by 11.
You see, being home with Jemma is perfect. All except for the few moments peace that every mother needs – that’s nonexistent. Unless it happens late. When I should be sleeping.
Nap times are filled with my little part-time gig and waking moments are spent playing, running errands, and crossing things off our to-do list. We’ve been getting a lot done, but with her birthday and our trip to Texas coming up we have been uber busy.
I’d share my to-do list, but that would be boring. So I’ll leave you a picture of my work time today …
Nothing better than getting work done while your little snuggles up next to you for a nap. One of these days I’m going to have to close my eyes too :)
I’m looking forward to a few weeks where we can just be home and establish a routine. Like Mondays = laundry, Tuesdays = library, Wednesday = groceries, etc. Except I don’t think that’s going to happen until after the holidays!
Before I forget … a few little things to mention:
- Jemma is a fast stair crawler now, she climbs with a huge grin and sense of pride
- She is also standing on her own quite a bit, no steps though
- Ate pork ribs with us tonight, she is a carnivore baby
- Says “dada” all the time, no mama yet
- I was nominated for one of Parent’s blog awards, vote on the top left pink box before 10/15 if you have a moment
- Sponsorships are free in October to celebrate our birthdays – email me at thatmamagretchen (at) gmail (dot) com if you’d like me to add your button on the right and share a little about your blog/shop in the sponsor post!
It’s 11:44 – a few hours before Jem’s mid-night snack, then up around 6. Maybe tomorrow will be the day I snuggle in for a nap with her.